Find out what bettors have listed as player props for Kendall Hinton during Sunday’s 4:05 p.m. ET game on CBS. Hinton and his Denver Broncos (7-8) have a Week 17 game with the Los Angeles Chargers (8-7) at SoFi Stadium.
Hinton receives information
- Hinton is averaging 10.1 receiving yards, 15.4 short of his props total for Sunday’s game.
- Hinton has taken over 25.5 receiving yards twice in 15 games this year.
- Hinton has an average receiving yardage of 24.5. But he’s racking up 14.4 yards less per game than that.
- In one of three games this season, Hinton exceeded his bet on receiving yards.
- In any of 15 games this year, Hinton scored a touchdown, but no game with more than one.
Los Angeles Chargers Rankings
- The 237.1 passing yards the Chargers give up per exit makes it the league’s 12th pass defense this year.
- So far this season, the Chargers have given up 24 passing touchdowns to their opponents, averaging 1.6 per game. This ranks 20th among NFL teams.
Last three matches
|Opponent||Dated||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TD|
|among the Raiders||12/26/2021||0||0||0|
|against the Bengals||12/19/2021||0||0||0|
|against the Lions||12/12/2021||0||0||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best online sports betting bonuses and offers? Discover BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.