âPIMpoint is one of the most important events of the year for anyone leading digital commerce,â said Bengt Wessborg, Sales Director, Star Republic. “Star Republic is proud to sponsor the event and showcase innovation and best practices through our keynote, Knocking on Heaven’s Door this year.”
- Retail specific trails with SkiStar, BMR and Bugaboo
- Manufacturing specific tracks with Hunter Douglas, Hyster-Yale and WernerCo
- Innovation journey with Salesforce.com, Translations.com and CodeScience
- Partner hackathon event and rewards to drive innovation
- Track, demo and panel session in German with GS1 and ECC KÃ¶ln
- Customer workshops for skills development and best practices
- Global and regional awards ceremony including Client of the Year, Partner of the Year, Collaboration Client Partner of the Year, and many more.
“PIMpoint Digital 2021 will provide everything teams need to build and optimize a strategy that ‘opens the digital gateway’ to commerce,” said Thomas zanzinger, CEO, inriver. “This event is where growth, innovation, education and celebration of achievement come together to strengthen industry and the river community.”
The event is free this year. To register for PIMpoint Digital, register here.
About the river
Inriver enables organizations to deliver revenue-generating product information to every touchpoint. Iniver’s first digital PIMâ¢ enables organizations to bring compelling product stories to life for highly personalized purchasing, gain practical advice on what influences purchasing decisions, and then adapt quickly to implement the information. Inriver helps B2B and B2C organizations turn product information into strategic assets to drive revenue for more than 1,600 brands and 600 customers worldwide. Based in MalmÃ¶, Sweden, inriver has offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Davao, London, Manila, and Stockholm. For more information visit inriver.com.