In the blink of an eye, we are almost at the end of February. As we tick off the remaining days of this month, don’t miss some fun activities like the Magic Forest in Windsor, an Eagles game in Loveland, American Entertainer Andy Grammer in Denver plus other events in and around the county of Weld.
Do you have an upcoming event that you think would be a perfect addition to the weekly Go+Do list? Send the date, time, a description of the event and other relevant information to Tamara Markard at [email protected] for review.
Saturday February 19
1. Bring the family out for the fun at the Magical Forest event from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. at Eastman Park, 7025 Eastman Park Drive, Windsor. Organized by the Windsor Parks, Recreation and Culture Department, the event allows participants to exercise their imagination by creating structures of all kinds from old Christmas trees. A variety of tools will be provided by the department for participants to use to build their creations. Attendees can also enjoy free hot chocolate from the Human Bean. The event is free and all ages are welcome to come. For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3sMoK2m.
2. Show off your singing skills at Karaoke Night at Gressiwick at 7 p.m. at 426 N. Lincoln Ave., Loveland. The free event is open to adults 21 and older and singers will receive $1 off their drink. For more information or to confirm your presence at the event, go to https://bit.ly/3sIGfR1.
3. Summon kings and queens of all ages! Outworld Brewing hosts Epic Game Knight at 5:00 p.m. at 1725 Vista View Drive, Suite B in Longmont. The event begins with the Royals’ Party family dinner with various food and drinks. After dinner, attendees can take part in tournament-style games such as a foam sword duel, a chance to be named town crier, and other mind- and body-challenging feats. Renaissance style outfits are welcome. For more information, call the brewery at (720) 545-2337.
4. The 2022 Colorado Motorcycle Expo roars through town at 9 a.m. at this National Western Complex, 4655 Humboldt St., Denver with over 800 vendors showcasing the latest and greatest motorcycle parts, accessories, and a variety of modern and vintage bikes . The exhibit will also feature food, drink, a tattoo contest, live music and more. All ages are welcome and admission is $25 per person. For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3gItUGP.
5. Windsor Gardener is hosting It’s Thyme to Start Gardening at 10:30 a.m. at 6461 State Highway 392. The class will discuss vegetable gardening in northern Colorado and is open to gardeners of all skill levels. Attendees are encouraged to ask questions and take advantage of 10% off seed starter supplies. Course admission is $10 per person and all ages are welcome. For more information, contact the Windsor Gardener at (970) 686-9771.
Sunday February 20
6. The Colorado Eagles play the Abbotsford Canucks at 3:05 p.m. at the Budweiser Events Center, 5290 Arena Circle, Loveland. All ages are invited to come cheer on the Eagles for a fun Sunday afternoon competition. Tickets range from $22 to $61 depending on seat selection. For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3pKoSis.
7. Fans of the TV show “Ted Lasso” are invited to put their knowledge to the test at Ted Lasso Make Up Trivia at 6 p.m. at 477 Distilling, 825 9th St., Unit B in downtown Greeley. There is no cost to play and the event is open to adults 21 and older. For more information, call 477 Distillation at (970) 451-5768.
Monday February 21
8. Don’t miss the University of Northern Colorado Choir’s first concert of the year at 7:30 p.m. at Campus Commons, 1021 22nd St., Greeley. The concert will feature three ensembles – the Concert Choir, Chamber Choir and Women’s Glee – who will sing a variety of musical selections and will be conducted by Dr. Jill Burgett. All ages are welcome to attend, and tickets are $12 for adults, $8 for seniors 65 and older, and $8 for non-UNC students. The concert can also be streamed live for $5 per viewing platform. For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3rNLL5r.
Tuesday February 22
9. Celebrate 2/22/22 at TWO-thousands Trivia at 7 p.m. at 477 Distilling, 825 9th St., Unit B in Greeley. Enjoy two-for-one drinks all night while playing free trivia games to celebrate this unique date. The event is open to adults 21 and older. For more information, visit www.477distilling.com.
10. Singer-songwriter Andy Grammer brings his The Art of Joy tour to Denver at 7:30 p.m. at the Paramount Theater, 1621 Glenarm Place. Several of Grammer’s songs have been featured on movie soundtracks and he draws inspiration from other artists such as Jason Mraz, Jay-Z, Coldplay and Lauryn Hill. All ages are welcome to attend the concert. Tickets range from $45 to $65 depending on seat selection. For more information, visit https://bit.ly/36dRBox.
Wednesday February 23
11. Help raise women’s awareness of heart disease by attending the WOW Goes RED Luncheon at 11 a.m. at the Windsor Mill Event Center, 301 Main St. Lunch is hosted by the Women of Windsor Club and will include a fabulous lunch bag, personalized dessert and photo. The cost to attend is $40 per person and the event is open to adults 18 and older. For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3uOdXqQ.
Thursday February 24
12. Lowdown Brass Band will perform with Trash Cat and Guerrilla Fanfare at 7 p.m. at the Moxi Theatre, 802 9th St., Greeley. All responsible ages with valid photo ID are welcome to attend. Tickets are $12 for general admission, $50 for a reserved table for two, and $100 for a reserved table for four. For more information or to buy tickets, go to https://bit.ly/3rOJBTm.
Friday February 25
13. Country singer/songwriter Lee Brice will grace the stage at the Budweiser Events Center at 7:30 p.m. at 5290 Arena Circle, Loveland. The Grammy and Country Music Award nominee and two-time American Country Music Award winner has performed on numerous television shows and is one of the most played country music stars on Pandora. All ages are welcome to attend the show. Tickets range from $39.95 to $59.95 depending on seat selection. For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3HPiPjl.
14. Take a virtual tour of Pompeii, Italy at 3 p.m. to learn about the people and community before the tragic eruption of Vesuvius put their world on hold. The tour will take viewers around various ruins including the Forum, the Baths, the Garden of the Fugitives, and the Basilica. All ages are invited to consult the program. For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3oucZws.
15. Level Up Rap Battle: Freestyle Rap Battle is scheduled for 8 p.m. at Stella’s Pinball Arcade and Lounge at 802 9th St., Greeley. Participants will compete by throwing out their best words for a chance to win $200 in cash. Admission to the show is free and $20 per person for rappers taking part in the battle. All ages are welcome. For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3gLfO7F.